Friday, May 22, 2009

Mother's Day and Dedication

Mothers Day was so much fun and exciting for our family. Brandon and I dedicated to our church to raise our children in a christian home! It was a sweet ceremony and we have such amazing pictures to remind us of that great day. Our family joined us at church that Sunday to share in our dedication, and that meant alot to Brandon and I. Thank you Mom, Austin, Ashely, Baby Avery (pre-birth), Wally and Vicki! We really appreciate the support you give our family. After church we headed to Gloria's for some yummy Mexican food then home for the kiddos naps. That evening we had more family come over for dinner and games! I love game night!!! :) Brandon and the babies had sweet cards and a framed picture of Brandon and me. I love getting framed pictures because I never do them myself. (thanks honey!!) Hope all Mommy's had a wonderful loving day!













No comments:

Post a Comment