Saturday, May 15, 2010

Friday Play Date


Brandon and I took last Friday off to spend the day together and have some! We started off by going to the gun range. I know it might sound funny but we have a good time there. Little did I know, Brandon brought the camera and start taking pictures. I wish I would have snapped some of him. This time around Brandon shot better than I, but LET it be known, I typically shoot better than him. For some reason I was shoot low with the 40 and shoot high with the 38 special. Either way my perpetrator (target) was dead! After 5 boxes of ammo,  we headed over to Joe T's for some fun in the sun and some nice cool drinks! A couple of our friends met us out so the fun really started. After Joe T's, we headed over to Fred's to add some good music to the mix. We had a great day and hope to have more soon!
 Brandon, I had such a fun time hanging out with you! I love our time together with and without the kids! You are an amazing hubby, friend, and dad. XOXO

Shooting with our 40- about 5 hours later I found a shell in my pocket. Those things fly everywhere

Anneeduh- as Brandon likes to call her. 

Miss Nicole!

Always on that phone!




Thank you for holding up the umbrella honey! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment